In case you haven’t already guessed, Saturday Swap is a meme designed to connect book swappers with other book swappers. This is only our third go at it, but I hope it’s a meme that’ll catch on. Here’s how it works: On the first Saturday of each month, I’ll put up a Saturday Swap post with a linky for just that purpose. The rules are:
- For Bloggers: Make a post on your blog letting everyone know what books you have available for swap. I suggest linking to your wishlist as well (on your blog, Amazon, BD, Goodreads, wherever), for swifter swapping. For Non-Bloggers: Leave a comment listing the books you have available for swap. Include your email in the comment so interested parties can contact you directly.
- Grab the button or create your own, but please link back to Ruby’s Reads. All the cool people are doing it.
- Once your post is live, enter your info in the linky so everyone can see what you’ve got.
- The circumstances surrounding the swaps are up to the individuals. I’m not responsible for lost books. If you’re nervous about swapping with someone you don’t know, I suggest you ask for a delivery confirmation number. HOWEVER: please let me know if someone doesn’t uphold their end of the bargain and I’ll ban them from further swaps.
- HAVE FUN!
I still have available books from previous swaps. Check the complete lists here:
I’m open to discussion regarding worth–i.e., some people probably have books I’d be willing to trade for three of mine. For example, if you have something in my top 5 list, I’d probably trade my computer for it. Please don’t be afraid to ask. You never know what I might do, though I do reserve the right to refuse any trade that doesn’t feel right for me. No pictures this week, guys. You’re welcome! You can contact me three ways:
First, though, here is my list of Top Five Most Wanted Titles.
1. Shifting by Bethany Wiggins
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
3. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
4. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I also have two wishlists:
*If you don’t have anything on my wishlists but you really want one of my books, please contact me anyway. If the book(s) you want doesn’t get snagged, I might send it to you anyway.
My list is very short this month, though I do have books from previous swaps if you want to check them out. Good news, though: my camera’s not currently working. No grainy, unfocused pictures from me! Alright, enough chatter. Here’s what I’ve got up for grabs:
Frost by Marianna Baer
- After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel
- Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
- Primal Bonds by Jennifer Ashley
The Hour of Dust and Ashes by Kelly Gay
Leave a Comment