I like lists. I make them in my head all the time, about anything at all. For a while now, I’ve been wanting to posts lists on the blog, and I’ve finally decided to do it. The lists will be posted on Saturdays, with a different topic each week. There will be two sets of six, with a total of twelve. Originally I had planned on doing on a Tuesday 12–but I simply couldn’t give up Top Off Tuesdays. Amanda kindly lent her brain power for a brainstorming session and thus, Saturday Sixes were born.
Six Covers that Make You Drool
I have a very sensitive neck.
I used this one for a Top Off Tuesday post once. Pretty, isn’t it?
The jeans, the jacket, the abs…I don’t really need to explain, do I?
Almost hot enough to make me wish I could get into threesomes.
I wasn’t sure which of Lorelei Jame’s Blacktop Cowboys book covers I’d be featuring, but I knew I’d be featuring one of them. I like this one because the thumb hooked in the jeans adds a little extra something.
Six Men I’d Be Happy to Stash Under My Bed
1. Hawke from Kiss of Snow: He can call me “baby” anytime.
2. Dragos from Dragon Bound: He may or may not already be stashed under my bed. *tugs on bedskirt*
3. Clive Owen from basically anything except Closer. I f*****g hated that movie.
4. Hugh Dancy–Oh, the English accent gets me every time!
5. Ian Sommerhalder/Damon–The only vampire to mess with my strict adherence to Team Werewolf.
6. Timothy Olyphant–The definition of long and lean. Plus, he plays a cowboy on TV. Pay no attention to the images of him with a shaved head.
So, what’s under your bed? I mean, which covers/men do you drool over?
Leave a Comment