I’m hosting a giveaway hop. Why? Because I’m awesome. Also, because it’s my birthday. Well, not yet. My birthday is in April. That’s month away, but planning for all the celebrating I’m going to do is going to be fun! It’s going to be big, splashy and book-centric, with guest reviews, giveaways and more. And I’m inviting you to my party because, as you know: birthdays are no fun if no one shares them with you!
So. Let me tell you how the hop is going to work:
- When do I sign up? Sign ups will begin today (March 1, 2012) and end on April 1, 2012 (no joke).
- When does the giveaway start? The actual hop will begin on April 12 (MY BIRTHDAY DAY!) and end on April 24. Why so long? Because it’s starting on the 12th and lasting 12 days. Are you sensing a theme?
- What can I give away? A book. Or a gift card. Or both. But not neither. What book you would like to give, and in what format (physical, ARC, finished, ebook) I leave up to you. Gift cards should be for Amazon, The Book Depository, Barnes and Noble, etc. Bookish places. Ya know.
- Is there anything else I need to do? Actually, yes, thank you for asking! Please grab the Ruby’s Birthday giveaway hop button below, and include the linky to the other participating blogs in the hop, or a link back to my giveaway (because I’ll have the linky list on my own post).
- Okay, are we really done now? Yes. All that’s left is for you to sign up by entering your name in the linky below. Also, to have fun!
So, sign up!
Leave a Comment