- When I was about nine, I experimented with my mother’s razor and walked around with a hairless stripe on my shin.
- I’m totally that girl who picks all the fudge brownie, Oreo and cookie dough bits out of the ice cream, leaving a bowlful of melty cream.
- I hate talking on the phone, so I never answer mine.
- The first time I ever had a shot of tequila, some of it went up my nose.
- When we were kids, I took all the “good” candy out of my little brother’s bag and gave him all my “bad” candy. (Remember those disgusting sesame candies? The people who handed those out were LAME. Also, the Necco Wafers.)
- I use the handicap stall at my gym ALL THE TIME. I’ve never parked in a handicap spot, though!
- Sometimes, when I go to the frozen yogurt shop, I eat some of it before it gets weighed and I pay for it.
- I have a quart-sized Ball jar full of the Post-Its I stole from Barnes & Noble while I worked there. And by stole I mean I put them in my pockets and forgot about them until laundry time and never, ever took them back to work.
- Speaking of BN, I was supposed to turn in my badge when I quit my job, but I DIDN’T!
- When I go to the coffee shop all by myself, I sit at a two-person table instead of a one-person one.
- I never, ever read the newspaper.
- I have no compunction about using the change my roommates leave scattered around our common area. FINDER’S KEEPERS!
Don’t hate me! These confessions are made in good faith! No tomato-throwing!
Leave a Comment