What? The prospect of two surprise book titles not enough for you?
Well, here’s some extra incentive:
Amanda and I are hosting a giveaway contest. What better way to help get the word out? What we’re looking for is any and all help telling people about the Fall Book Exchange (2.0). If you’ve got a minute to tweet for us–great! There’s a point in it for you. What about posting on Facebook? Wonderful–here’s a point for that, too! But, let’s say you go the extra mile and post about the book exchange on your blog? Well, that’s extra special, so we’re giving you two points.
Two points towards what, you ask? Good question! Well, you get two points in our $15 Book Depository Giveaway!
What kind of publicity are we talking about? Here are some ideas:
- You could do a Waiting on Wednesday (or On My Wishlist, etc.) post highlighting some books you hope to get in the exchange.
- It could just be a straight-up informational post saying, “Hey guys, have you heard of the Fall Book Exchange 2.0?”
- Be creative! Or be boring. Either way, we’ll give you some points.
More specifically, here’s the deal (also known as the rules):
- The contest is open until sign ups for the exchange close (October 22). The winner will be chosen during the following week, and will have 48 hours to respond or we will choose a new winner.
- To be eligible, you must do the following:
- Sign up for the exchange.
- Post about the Fall Book Exchange 2.0 on your blog. This post must include the event button (above, and in the sidebar), and a link to the sign-up post.
- If you host a giveaway as incentive for people to sign up, you double your chances of winning.
- To enter the contest, please fill out the Rafflecopter form below the page break.
That’s it! We always have a lot of fun with the exchange, and many people make new friends and meet new bloggers. Even if you don’t want to help out with publicity, I highly encourage people to sign up anyway! Remember…books are the best gifts…
Leave a Comment