Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is where Tara @ 25 Hour Books and Amanda @ On a Book Bender shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else they’ve found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books they plan on reading in the coming week. Amanda and Tara have kindly allowed us to hang on to their coattails and participate in Clock Rewinders. Head over to Amanda’s blog if you’d like to participate and link up. Everyone’s doing it!
Ruby’s Reads Recap:
- Book Review: The Calling (Darkness Rising #2) by Kelley Armstrong: Awesome installment in a favorite series.
- Top Off Tuesday: Oh, Canada!
- Waiting on Wednesday: Black City, Slated and Winter Falls
- New Look at Ruby’s Reads!–Make sure you grab the new button!
- Book Review & Giveaway: Belles (Belles #1) by Jen Calonita: Disappointing oversell of a nonexistent setting.
- Saturday Sixes: The Word Edition: Six Words I Use All the Time/Six Words That Should be Stricken from the Dictionary
Ruby’s Reads News:
- I still need bloggers to debate the following topics:
- Love Triangles
- Third Person v. 1st Person
- Kick Ass Heroines v. Ordinary Girls–For the Ordinary Girl side
- Kindle v. Nook–Nook side
- Goodreads v. LibraryThing v. Shelfari
Please email me if you think you’d be interested in signing up for a debate. I am now filling slots for June.
Around the blogosphere:
- Felicia from Geeky Bloggers Book Blog tackles the pricing of ebook.
- Sign ups for Bout-of-Books 4.0 are open on the Bout of Books blog. Which is on Blogger, which I now know courtesy of Amanda.
- Shelf Awareness had a nice interview with some of the editors that worked with Diana Wynne Jones. It was the anniversary of her death.
- cow who reads–What do cows read? Romance novels? SciFi?
- topping off party invitations–are we having a party?!
- evie’s taser–It’s pink and sparkly and I want one.
- I did get some this week, but a few birthday gifts haven’t arrived yet, so I’m saving them all for a vlog next week.
Leave a Comment