Inspired by the gorgeous Small Review, I’ve decided to start doing monthly (or approximately monthly) “Books I Got” posts. Small usually does “Books I Got This Week” posts, but I am not so ambitious. Once a month is good enough for me. Plus, who doesn’t like an occasional peek into someone else’s shopping bag/mailbox/ereader?
For review, I received:
- Wild Invitation by Nalini Singh from Berkley Sensation (requested)–Squee!
- Neferet’s Curse by PC and Kirsten Cast from St. Martin’s (unsolicited)–Haven’t read the rest of this series…
- House Rules by Chloe Neill from NAL Penguin (unsolicited!)–This series never fails!
- The Loop by Shandy Lawson from the author (requested)–This may or may not have anything to do with an event that may or not be happening on the blog sooner or later.
- Written in Red by Anne Bishop from NAL Hardcover (unsolicited)–Haven’t heard about this one yet, though I’ve read and enjoyed Anne Bishop in the past. I was quite pleased to receive it in the mail!
- Assassin’s Gambit by Amy Raby (requested via NetGalley)–See The Loop.
- Soul Screamers Series Vol. 1 & 2 by Rachel Vincent–purchased with the intention of joining the read-a-long at Goldilox and the Three Weres. I missed the first month, but I hope to make it for month two!
- The Chocolate Kiss by Laura Florand–Delightful!
- Luminous by Dawn Metcalf–From the half off shelf at my favorite bookstore!
- Cinders & Sapphires by Leila Rasheed–So looking forward to this one!
- Boyfriend from Hell by Jamie Quaid–received in trade from Golidlox and the Three Weres.
- The Ward by Jordana Frakel–received in trade from Princess Bookie.
- Pivot Point by Kaisie West–received in trade from Stephanie @ Once Upon a Chapter.
- Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons–received in trade from Ashley and Tiffany.
What bookish goodies did you get?
Leave a Comment