Inspired by the gorgeous Small Review, I’ve decided to start doing monthly (or approximately monthly) “Books I Got” posts. Small usually does “Books I Got This Week” posts, but I am not so ambitious. Once a month is good enough for me. Plus, who doesn’t like an occasional peek into someone else’s shopping bag/mailbox/ereader?
For review, I received:
- Everbound by Brodi Ashton from HarperCollins/Balzer & Bray (via Shelf Awareness)
- Escape Theory by Margaux Froley from SoHo Teen (Requested granted by publisher)
- Shadow Woman by Linda Howard from Ballantine Books (via LibraryThing’s Early Reviewers Program)
- Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep from Kensington Teen
- Hysteria by Megan Miranda from Walker Children’s (via NetGalley)
- Summerset Abbey by T.J. Brown from Gallery Books (via NetGalley)
- Poison (Legacy #2) by Molly Cochran (unsolicited review copy from Simon & Schuster/Paula Wiseman Books)
- Howl by Jody and Jayme Morse (DNF)
- Moon-Linked by Erin Irvin (DNF)
- Marian’s Christmas Wish by Carla Kelly (So perfect for a sweet, fluffy Christmas read)
*All of these books were purchased using an Amazon GC from my brother’s lovely girlfriend! I’m saving the rest of the GC*
- Stephanie gifted me her completely UNREAD copy of Debutantes by Cora Harrison. Thanks!
- Logan bought me the non-movie cover version of Beautiful Creatures for Chrismakkah. (Joint review? Pre-movie read-along?)
These beauties came from my Secret Santa!
- The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson (Read! Loved! Died!)
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (NOAH!)
- Burning by Elana Arnold (I haven’t actually heard of this one, but I’m excited about it all the same)
Thank you, Emily!
What holiday goodies did you get?
Leave a Comment