Book Bullying Babe is a feature here on Ruby’s Reads where I highlight a series (or just a book) that I highly recommend. Then, if I can, I also give away a copy of it. I call it book bullying–but I do it with L-O-V-E. And as scary as the girl on the button looks, she’s not me and I’m not her. For one thing, I would never get a tattoo–not even one that supports my obsession with reading. Also, don’t tell anyone I said this, (lowers voice to a whisper) but I think she’s kind of scary. Maybe it’s just the gun?
That was when I rediscovered the woman who is, some say, the queen of romantic suspense. I’ve read almost every book she’s ever written, including her backlist. Thing is, Linda Howard doesn’t just write romantic suspense…she writes some of the hottest, most alpha heroes around. Suh-wooooon. Among my favorites:
- Marc Chastain, the sexy New Orleans cop from Kill and Tell.
- Gray Rouillard, the arrogant, French-speaking Southern aristocrat from After the Night.
- Wyatt Bloodsworth, the sarcastic, take-charge former professional football player from To Die For.
I could go on, but the truth is, I’m running out of descriptive words. It’s okay, though, because I don’t want you to take my word for it. I want you to discover Linda Howard for yourself. And to help you do so, I’m offering a giveaway of any of your choice of Linda Howard’s mass market titles, as available from Amazon Prime. To see a more detailed list, go here:
Giveaway Rules and Regulations:
- You must be 13 or older to enter.
- US only.
- To enter, you must leave a comment on this post, answering the following question: Who is your favorite romantic suspense author? and fill out the provided Rafflecopter form below. Click on the “more” button to see the form.
- Contest will run from August 2 to September 2.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email, after which time a new winner will be chosen.
Leave a Comment